Friday, December 6, 2013

DAD CONTEST: HAPPY BIG ANNIVERSARY POST


Hey Y'all! In honor of this blog's second anniversary I'm holding a CONTEST!! Exciting! I'm hoping this will be the first of many contests (I've got big plans, you guys, so keep checking back ~ PRIZES! FAME!)! For this contest send in your funniest, coolest dad shots. 

It's going to be hard to top my dad, Paular Bear: 

**Absolute twins**

Or my friend, Alissa S.'s dad who was even featured on dadsonvacation, as per my recommendation:


AND, has his own billboard:

Go, Dino!


Anyway, we all love dads so throw those entries at me, you guys! There will be a PRIZE!!! The winner will be featured on the blog and will receive a photo and perhaps an exotic gift of some kind ~ surpriZes!!!

Can't wait to see what you dig up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for documenting the last days of my dear friend Gus' life.
    Long time voyeur, first time commenter
    James

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments you guys!