Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PenPals





Today I was thinking: How much fun would it be to get packages full of fun stuff in the mail from people I don't know?! (Or do know, I'm not picky). What if they were bloggers just like me or even better - just an adoring fan?! AND then I could send them packages full of stuff too! Stuff that I think a person would love to have or would just be so exciting to receive in the mail. Like how exciting would it be to get a whole new outfit in the mail? Or a CD? Or a zine? What do you guys think? Does anyone want to be my PenPal?

6 comments:

  1. I wanna be your PenPal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...YES!!! I've been wanting to do this like, forever! The only thing is that I live in Belgium and shipping things to there should be expensive. But sending things once in a while wouldn't ruin us :) I'm sure I can find EPIC stuff to send to you! Oooh this sounds really cool!
    www.teenbadger.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys!!! I'm so so so excited!!! I'm going to start gathering things together right now! How shall we do addresses? Oh boy! I've been hoping someone would like my idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email is jeannecop@gmail.com . It would be cool to start mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, why not? I love your blog btw! My email is metropolisfloorshark@gmail.com. Let's send random stuff XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok! This is great! Thank you Isabelle! I love your Gene Kelly pic!! Oh my goodness gracious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments you guys!