Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Little Edie Beale: Style Icon

For my Communication Design class we got to make e-magazines for iPad. I made one about my style icon Little Edie Bouvier Beale. I wish there was a way to share it with you guys in its original form, but I'll do my best to modify it to share with you guys! There is a slideshow and an audio file which I can't figure out how to share with you guys. What do I do???

*You guys! I fixed it! I still want to put the audio up for you too, so just sit tight!




Okay, so I made this playlist but you need to have eight songs to publish it. I mostly just want you guys to check out the first two tracks to get into the Mood.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kat! Loved it! Couldn't get Fashion Through The Ages to work though. But super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments you guys!