Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chicken Run

Remember how I teased you guys with the last post? Well, congratulations on waiting it out - it's finally here! This summer my friend, Netanya, adopted a pet chicken named Ami. Of course, Netanya took Ami home the day before she had to go away on a trip sooo ... I got to take care of Ami! We had a lot of fun. Ami had curled toes (it's a common problem. Who knew?) which I made little shoes for. It was great. Anyway, Netanya absolutely adores Ami, so we had to do a photo shoot showing off how in love they are. It turned out very sweet (I think).



This is my favorite, even though you can barely see Ami


Remember to check out my new pet portrait business page (especially if you would be interested in having a photo session): katherinesolomon.com/petportraits

And also remember to check out my show at the Barnes & Noble in Kingston, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments you guys!