Monday, December 19, 2011

Who IS Hunter Bell?



So, I was going to post this collage in the last post where I mentioned Hunter Bell (my #1 idol!), but then I decided I want everyone to know about Hunter and REALLY appreciate him.
After hearing that I had a #1 idol, you were probably asking yourself, Who IS Hunter Bell? Hunter Bell wrote the book and starred in one of my very favorite musicals of all time, [title of show]. If you want to giggle EVERY SINGLE TIME you listen to an album, I highly recommend the [title of show] Original Broadway Cast album. Also, the cast has a kick-ass blog, which even though it hasn't been updated in a very long time, the archives are pure gold.
Kim and Kat even met Hunter Bell after seeing his new show, Now. Here. This.
Anyway, this has been my personal love song to Hunter Houston Bell (which also happens to be the name of my cat. This is real, people!) Now you know. You're welcome!

2 comments:

I LOVE comments you guys!